Saturday, August 14, 2010

Art of Character Design DVD Available now!





My new DVD Art of Character Design Volume 1 has officially launched. It debuted at San diego Comic Con in San Diego and sold over 100 copies!!! woohoo . The response has been strong. With almost 4 hours of demos it is packed with knowledge and techniques that everyone can benefit from. A series of 5 demos where some are 1.5 hours long. I discuss my approaches as you watch me draw and design talking about things that are important like character development, personality...etc. Here is a list of the demonstrations:

Character Design From Life
Graphic and Iconic Design Style
Shape and Form Design
Who vs What
Bringing Life and Personality to Your Character


The DVD is not up on my store site yet,BUT YOU CAN STILL GET IT by contacting me directly VIA EMAIL:

dcolman27@hotmail.com

Whats even better is that you can get it from me for only $20.00!!!(versus $30.00 retail) I like to make my products affordable when I can. Domestic shipping will be an extra $5.00 and international will be $10-20(depending on country)

17 comments:

simone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
熙筠銘筠銘筠銘辰 said...

新手上路哦~請大家多支持(・ˍ・*) ............................................................

Jose Ramos said...

Great art David , i like your animal´s sketch .The poses cat are awesome !!

SEILER said...

I'll be getting this soon!

王辛江淑萍康 said...

當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

佳張張張張燕張張張張張 said...

一定要保持最佳狀況呦,祝您開心..................................................................

幸平平平平杰 said...

謝謝您囉~~看您的分享文章是個很好的經驗~~..................................................................

佳張張張張燕張張張張張 said...

take care yourself!! ^^..................................................................

淑徐承翰承翰娟 said...

被你的人氣吸引過來~~.................................[/url]...............

瑰潼 said...

找一個懂妳的人也期許自己做一個人懂別人的人............................................................

瑰潼 said...

所有的資產,在不被諒解時,都成了負債...........................................................

瑰潼 said...

好的部落格就要和好朋友分享--感謝分享..................................................

王怡迪 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。............................................................

骆雨康 said...

很精彩的部落格 期待你的繼續加油..................................................

Alex said...

Awesome, Is a down loadable version available?

simone said...

I got your DVD in the mail yesterday and I just finished watching it now. You packed lots of information into the time. I definitely need to go back and watch it again a few more times to really make sure I understand everything you talked about.

Great stuff! If this is "Volume 1", then does that mean there is going to be a "Volume 2?? I hope so. I will be definitely buy those too!

Thanks!

ahintonx7 said...

Its very helpful and valuable sharing. Really amazing.

Watch Lost Online