Thursday, February 04, 2010

My friend...The Awesome Jason Seiler!


Check out the amazing work that the uber-talented Jason Seiler did for this new movie The People Versus George Lucas.
I am sure it will be a hit and with Jason's work gracing the poster it will send it to the top of the movie must see list.....
See it all right here

From Jason's site

"It's been a while since I've had any time to post any new work, most of what I've been doing lately cannot be shared on line for quite some time. I can finally share my most recent project, the official movie poster for "The People VS George Lucas". A lot of work went into this piece. I don't want to go on too much right now, but I do want to thank my pal Otto for shooting great reference pics for me and of course my models, Nathan Cameron, Josh Helle and my father-in-law Vic Williams, who sort of looks like George Lucas. And last but not least my wife and kids for putting up with all the late nights and long hours! I should also say that my friend Thor did the layout and design of the poster, and I think he did an excellent job!" Jason Seiler

The amazing work is above, with a detailed version below...and go to Jason's site @ this link to find out more

http://jasonseilerillustration.blogspot.com/2010/02/people-vs-george-lucas-world-premiere.html
  • Seiler is a GENIUS....Lucas poster master piece!


  • 1 comment:

    Gerald de Dios said...

    That's freak'in amazing! Jason surely captured the likeness of Mr. Lucas....who happened to jaywalk in front of me the other morning. Hahahah