Monday, October 19, 2009

My bud..Jason Seiler...a talent from the Gods

I want to introduce you to someone that many of you already know and if not, well dammit, then you should. I had the pleasure of meeting Jason Seiler @ Toronto Fan Expo,our booths were right next to one another and we had the pleasure of chatting it up for about 3 days...coming to realize how we are so much alike. Jason is widely known for his illustrative caricature work but let me tell you something, he is more then that, he is a master @ his craft and a true artist who tops the best of them. His work is some of the best I have seen in both traditional and digital media. In addition to teaching via the Chiu genius offspring of schoolism.com, doing illustrations for top publications and winning tons of awards he also has some wonderful personal publications out on the market.I have the pleasure of owning a personally signed copy of his new book...yes I am gloating
"Seiler 2008-2009". Filled with both celebrity caricatures and personal sketches, it also has a great step by step guide to the painting of one of his pieces in the book.
I highly recommend you visit Jason's blog, see his plethora of genius work and pick up a copy of this book today...
  • Jason Seiler

  • you'd be crazy not too.....

    see some of the work from the book below





    4 comments:

    Art Fan Ako said...

    awesome caricaturing!

    Jonathan Chang said...

    Amazing stuff!

    Qnoi said...

    wowww...^^

    Jason Seiler said...

    Awe shucks . . . (turning red) . . . you really love me! Thanks for the plug bro!