Friday, March 13, 2009

A friend in Brazil....


A fellow blogger in Brazil,
  • Ricardo Guimaraes
  • , was nice enough to meet up with my parents on their vacation and show them around. I am very impressed by his genuine kindness to the parents of someone he has really never met besides online....
    I wanted to share his email and a pic w/my folks while they were down in rio. Ricardo, my friend, I will never forget this...

    "Hi David,

    first and foremost thank you so much for the book and the card!!! You really have no idea how much it means to me. I really love books and to have one coming from you (and with your autograph and a sketch) is really a perfect gift. That was really special. Thanks, really!

    I met your parents today and we spent a very special morning together. I showed them a few of my favorite places. We walked a lot and also talked about many things. Your mom loves Sargent and Zorn, and so do I! She really is a (very) talented person as you said, and your father told me, among other things, about your adventure going to the Frazetta Museum (and the GPS) and how everything ended up better than expected. He also loves to cook!!

    It was really a wonderful morning (very sunny and hot) and as you said to me, they are wonderful people. I understand why you said that they are not only your parents, but also your best friends. I guess anything I could say about your parents would be trully an understatement. I really loved to meet them and I hope to see them again. Try to come with Susan next time!!

    All the best to you and thanks for everything man.

    You have a friend in Brazil.

    Best,

    Ricardo."

    5 comments:

    sagar maske said...

    awesome

    Ricardo Guimaraes said...

    Thanks man!! I can`t find the words to express my gratitude (and even if I could find they wouldn`t express EXACTLY). You just offered me the opportunity to meet with really amazing people and to make new friends. Those are the most valuable things in the world. All the best to you and to your wonderful family. Sincerelly and with the deepest respect to you, your work and your family, from your Brazillian friend,
    Ricardo.

    Augusto said...

    I'll recommend a trip to Brazil to anyone anytime. A contact there is a bonus. You won't regret it! Cheers!

    Sebastián said...

    Ricardo, related in some way to Haroldo Guimaraes, perhaps? the last name rings a bell, my teacher told me about a brazilian Haroldo Guimaraes in the animation business =O

    cheers!

    said...

    情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,A片,A,aio,a,av,a片免費看,A片,AV女優,AV,aio交友愛情館,AIO,A漫,AVDVD,免費A片,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,色情影片,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,色情漫畫,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,本土自拍,自拍,做愛,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊聊天,情色視訊,視訊聊天室,UT聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室
    豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天,視訊交友網,視訊美女,走光,巨乳,偷拍,性感影片,無碼,影片,plus,plus論壇,85CC,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片