Tuesday, January 20, 2009

David Colman's Doodles Volume II...is here....well almost...











David Colman’s Doodles Volume 2 is here!! Volume 1 was a big hit and is sold out(not to be confused w/my Art of Animal Character Design Book), but Volume 2 is even bigger, in full color and a hardcover. Over 100 pages of my animal sketches, character designs, paintings and even production work from my time at Sony, Cartoon Network and many other studios. This book is now available for pre-order. All pre-orders made through the davidsdoodles.com store will receive a signed copy of the book with a personal sketch from the artist. Order it today to get this one time offer…… Once February hits the personal sketch offer is off the table.
All preorders will ship 2nd week of February but your patience will be rewarded…I am very proud of the quality of this book and kept my price @ only $20 so many more can enjoy it….. and @over 100 pages it is definitely worth it for all my dedicated fans.

The above postings are sample pages from the book, along w/the cover.


PLUS, my new site has launched…containing tons of new work and I am very proud of it… It now has a professional look and I want to know what you all think…..plus, my shirt line is now available on the site, previously only available @ conventions. The only thing still exclusive to the conventions are the limited edition signed prints….

visit my site here

  • www.davidsdoodles.com
  • 7 comments:

    Hans said...

    Can't wait to get my copy!
    Haha, just noticed on your website, that you're doing character designs for "The Cleveland Show". That must be hilarious. I watch Family Guy everyday to wind down after work. A good way to spend the 30 mins before dinner:)

    -Hans

    Hainanu S. said...

    Very cool, can't wait to get a hold of a copy. I like to get your stuff from you table, you going to be at wonder-con this year? Let me know so i can pre-order one if your not going to be there.

    BMBURT said...

    Love the figure work, used to do a bunch of it myself. Very nice work altogether.

    Alina Chau said...

    Congratulation with the new book!!

    kris.w said...

    FINALLY!! the piece de resistance to complete my David Colman library!

    dude, i'm way excited for the book. i have the others, but this looks even more amazing. i get lots of use from the other books (by way of studying your technique), i can say i think it's paying off. maybe if you have a chance to check out my blog, Optik Nourishment, you can see what kinda goods i may (or may not) have on there. i'd love some of your input!

    plus, i have a link to a new weekly drawing challenge blog that i've been working on in hopes of building a fresh drawing community for artists! it'd be awesome for you to take a look (and maybe even particpate now and then)!

    more doodles please!

    said...

    情趣用品,情趣,A片,AIO,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,色情,寄情竹園小遊戲,色情遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,色情影片,情趣內衣,情趣睡衣,性感睡衣,情趣商品,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室 ,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080苗栗人聊天室,080聊天室,視訊交友網,視訊

    借錢,黃金,黃金回收,黃金價格,黃金買賣,當舖,中古車,二手車

    成人網站,成人影片,色情,情色網,情色,AV,AV女優,成人影城,成人,色情A片,日本AV,免費成人影片,成人影片,SEX,免費A片,A片下載,免費A片下載,做愛,情色A片,色情影片,H漫,A漫,18成人,情色電影,自拍,成人電影

    gujyfikghkj said...

    美女聊天室,18禁,美女自拍,美女自拍,美女聊天室聊天,免費聊天,免費視訊,一對一視訊,一對多視訊,聊天人緣,談情說愛,成人視訊,影音視訊聊天室,相片,靚辣妹群,成人,成人影城,成人影片,線上成人影片,18成人,18禁