Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Visual Development


Here is a piece I did for a client awhile back. Still not allowed to state what its for but client has given the go ahead to post(something that you all should realize, you cant post everything and anything you are hired for w/o granted permission especially when client owns any piece you do for them). Its an undisclosed video game project. I did this using a new technique I learned from Bobby Chiu; scan in an original pencil texture and digitally paint the piece using that texture along w/other tools in PS.

13 comments:

Marcelo Vignali said...

Uh-oh, you've said too much already! Time to move again.


Looks great, but it would look even better in color! Whaddya say Coh?

David Colman said...

Agreed.... I need to really work on my color skills anyway, good one to practice with. Thanx Mo

Mark McDonnell said...

Nice man. Great feeling of flight and love the pheonix . . .(even if it was spelled correctly) . . .real good feel man,

MAC

Alina Chau said...

beautiful!

Hrishikesh said...

your sens of designing is amazining simply beautiful!

Daniel Davis said...

Very, very cool. Love the atmosphere.

Tastah!

Simon Scales said...

Some really nice stuff here mate!!! ill keep checking in!

crylic said...

Wow, this is amazing man, I can't even begin to think like this...outstanding piece.

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

adrian said...

Man, I love coming here.

bog_art said...

Wonderful job as always.. and your post "Holiday Card 2007" is just amazing!!

Tevik Avakyan said...

Great work . Looks very interesting and mysterious.

B said...

oh this is a nice one..the clouds envelope the perceived movement/hovering of the Phoenix. so much so that the black dragon is almost impercetible, shows a dominant phoenix