Monday, February 18, 2008

Wondercon 2008 in San Francisco


Just an FYI, that I WILL be exhibiting @ this year's Wondercon @the Moscone Center in SF, despite my hectic schedule. I am listed in the guide under exhibitors as "David's Doodles/David Colman" @space D10. I believe its on the end of an aisle so you cant miss me. I am looking forward to hanging out w/my peers and meeting all the new and talented artists who attend despite the forecast for rain the entire weekend. I will have some new products,a line of Tshirts that my sister has begun to merchandise for me, they came out great! So come by and say "hey"

9 comments:

V2 said...

Hi David! I'm excited for you for the T-Shirts, about time!
I have a blog, go visit from time to time and link me too.
Ciao bro
Valerio

EL GRANDE said...

David, I wish I could be there. Elio and I had the privilege of speaking to you last year at San Diego, and it's been a joy to see your growth since then.

Best of wishes,
Joe and Elio

Jarrett said...

You have great work yourself! Lots of variety and excellent drawing.

Tapan Gandhi said...

david friggin' colman visited my portfolio blog?!

let me just say i'm a huge fan, love your art of animal character design book, and am constantly inspired by your work

Torsten Schrank said...

Hey David,
thanks a lot for your comment on my blog - Very much appreciated!
Cheers, Tor

Nate said...

Very inspiring man

Claudia said...

Heya David,
Awesome Work! It was nice to meet you at WonderCon.
~Claudia

CCarman said...

Great meeting you at Wonder-con.

Beautiful work all throughout you blog.

C

martin wittig said...

Good luck man! Wish that I could be there!:)