Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Con2006_Sights and Words!!!

Well it was a great Con in San Diego this year. I did what I set out to do;sold out of my little brother edition book,made even more contacts,met some new super talented artists, and just had some really good times. Thank you to all my fans and friends for your support. Here are some pics for those who missed out and for those who dont want to forget

My wonderful girlfriend,Susan, and I trying to look pretty for the camera, well @ least she succeeded. I know, can you say jackpot!!! Truly couldnt have done it w/o her...love you baby!


My booth neighbor and friend, the super talented and marketing genius
  • Steven Silver
  • Good times!


  • Patrick Morgan
  • Wow, a fantastic new book, he just continues to blow me away w/his chops.... Good times w/Patty just hanging and shootin the breeze, won't forget!


    Thats me in mid frenzy, what's w/the hair hippie???!!!


    My lovley assistant, need I say more..



    Cheeseball???



    The great
  • John Nevarez
  • in mid sign, a frequent and consistent behavior for this fella as always... New book displays his excellence once again....check it out



  • Jose Lopez
  • and his wonderful wife Denise, Jose, yes you gave me a book already, but ask again, please, love that you continue to think of me..... Lopez was a definite staple in our area, Mucho gusto tu libro, Sr. Lopez

    I must say the one guy who blew me away the most this year was
  • Bobby Chiu_Can u say Awesome?
  • Bobby, it was great meeting you if only for a short while. You are uber talented and a new inspiration for me. I feel honored to have met you. Take care and keep in touch.


    I will update everyone on the progress of my book as it comes to an end, my workstation is up and running again as I am moving and I will be tidying up the remains over the next month or so........until then...Ciao Bella!!!!

    18 comments:

    j9 said...

    love the book, thank you for the portfolio advice, i appreciate the honesty, for real. i am reworking it this week, and adding more work too.
    take care!
    jeannine

    CR said...

    Sweet pics thanks for sharing for those that couldn't go.

    Bixby Snipes said...

    Hey David,

    Awesome meeting you at the con this year man! I enjoyed talking to you and I'm stoked I was able to pick up some of your art.

    Thanks again for the pin-up, really helps the book when we get support from talented artist like yourself and everyone else that contributed.

    Late!

    Ryan Kramer said...

    Hey David! Sweet pics. I dig the little brother book and have already studied it numerous times...can't wait for the bigger version.
    I also appreciate your crits on my stuff, totally helpful.
    BTW...sweet tatoo bro, L'chaim!

    Jennifer said...

    Wow DJ, looks like it was a real success - congrats l'il bro! And thanks for admitting that behind every successful man is a GORGEOUS woman. Your work looks great, you guys look great and we can't wait to hear about it in person!!
    xoxoxo from A'dam

    Bobby Chiu said...

    Hey David! It was great to meet you as well! Your books are real kick ass and I recommend them to anyone.

    Next year we'll definitely have to hang out more!

    It's always great to meet talented people that are nice people as well!

    The Gaber's Sketchblog said...

    Meet you at the con, and was just blown away by your art. Real inspiring. Thanks for checking out my Panda comic.

    enzo avolio said...

    Very inspiring work.
    Your work is terrific!

    artkitty said...

    Hey David,
    wish I had time to chat @ the comic con, but I grabbed your flyer so I could check out your site. I'm looking forward to the book! Definitely a must-have for me.

    Keep up!

    -k

    Kaveh said...

    Hey man, it was great to finally meet you and get to see more of your stuff. Truly inspiring, as always, and I can't wait to get my hands on that book of yours! Hopefully I will have a booth next to you and Steve next year!

    Patrick Morgan said...

    Good Times Brudda. Glad we got to hang. Thanks for the props and the pic.

    cheers,
    Patrick

    Hans said...

    Hey david,

    Glad to hear it all went well and thanks for sharing your photos. Makes me really really want to go next year! Would be fun also to finally meet some of all the cool people I've come in contact with here on the blogs.

    Take care,

    Hans

    P.S. Jackpot!;)

    Alex "Toon" Deligiannis said...

    Thanks for takin' time to chat a bit, man. Sounded like the 'Con was a big success for you. I can't wait for the hardcover book.... drool.

    Erik Mann said...

    another great blog from you guys. i'd point you to mine but it isn't yet the way I'd like it. i do have a website that I think is cool, kind of almost about martial art style

    Grant Alexander said...

    Hey David,

    It was great to meet you. I was the student from San Fran. We talked about Joe Weatherly's class at the Academy in San Fran and Andre 3000.

    Love your work and look forward to the book!

    Garrett Shikuma said...

    Heya David! Amber and I had a blast meeting you at the con. We love your animal drawing teaser-book and cant wait to pick up the full version! Amber is fired up about doing some more maquettes so hopefully we'll be seeing you at Wondercon where we'll have some cool new stuff to show ya. Take care man!

    Alikins said...

    Awesome pics! You have quit the Orlando Bloom look going on in that hat ~ nice! ;) Your work is spectacular! Can't wait for the book to come out! YAY! ;)

    sa said...

    AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色